Friday night (thanks Mets) and Saturday’s college football slate have been kind so far, so this is probably a perfect time to fade my NFL picks.
I’m going to make this brief for now. After one week of NFL action we still don’t know a whole lot about any of these teams. That won’t stop anyone from betting on the games though, and that obviously includes this square bettor.
After consuming as much information as possible over the course of the week, here are my top 5 NFL plays for you to fade as you please…
- Colts +6 at Washington Football Team
- Look ahead line was Colts +3, huge 3-point overreaction here. Colts were beating Cincy late in the game last week and almost made a lot of sharp Cincy backers tear up their tickets.
- Patriots pick em at Jaguars
- How can you not take Patriots pick it? It’s as simple as that. After just facing Jax in the playoffs BB will be ready for this one.
- Eagles -3 at Buccaneers
- Tampa Bay is overrated after motor boating the Saints last week. Eagles should be able cover the short number.
- Giants +3 at Cowboys Sunday Night Football
- Dallas is just awful throwing the ball, and their offensive line is banged up which will limit Elliot. NYG had to face Jax D last week, their offense should improve.
- Bears -3 hosting Seahawks Monday Night Football
- Khalil Mack should have a field day against that Seattle O-line. I’d try to hold out for a 3 and would pay the extra juice to get that number if necessary.